Our Artificial Intelligence Engine
We are only dedicated market theme discovery and tracking platform, powered by unique artificial intelligence and a sophisticated competitive market knowledge graph
Our artificial intelligence agents are designed specifically for early competitive theme/trend discoveries and superior real-time market situational awareness. We were inspired by the evolution of the human brain. Our brains evolved to adapt and survive as competitors in an often hostile environment. We learned to recognize and prioritize survival risks and opportunities with the least amount of chaotic and unstructured information. A large portion of our brains are specifically evolved to remember and match patterns based on what we see and perceive.
We took these neurological survival principles and designed our artificial intelligence around competitive survival. Our algorithms uniquely seek changing relationships in competitive environments as detailed in our knowledge graph. The result is a powerful theme discovery and tracking platform powered by AI using unstructured big data.
Emerging Theme Discovery from Artificial Intelligence – Example
Simple Principles of Our Artificial Intelligence
- An Integrated Network Reality: our artificial intelligence is only real because it is integrated into a sophisticated worldwide cloud network: knowledge graph, streaming unstructured big data, billions of agent discoveries, analyst support with supervised machine learning and readily digestible discovery outputs.
- Increasing Connections: relevant information and emerging themes/trends are more often connected among other competitive relationships by thousands of intelligent agents.
- Starting Knowledge Graph: our context engine points to competitive relationships that already exist or ones that should soon emerge.
- Streaming Unstructured Data: this form of big data continually defines the changing connections among market forces, and illuminates potential market winners and losers.
- Billions of Daily Calculations: our analytics require powerful CPU’s to sort out potential market threats, opportunities, winners and losers from streaming unstructured big data.
- The Importance of Time: significant market themes normally take many weeks and months to emerge. Our analytics are patient, continually comparing many time periods with each other.
- Winning the Center of the Theme Radar: winning market themes are part of numerous strong connections among the other market forces, thereby earning a central location among other market forces over time.
Our Artificial Intelligence Future
Artificial Intelligence is the future, especially with the evolution of smart digital assistants like Google Assistant.